1. General terms
1.1. The Operator accepts the terms of this Agreement at the moment of its publication on the website comingoutspb.com \ comingoutspb.org.
1.2. The published Agreement remains in force without a time limit.
1.3. The Operator is entitled to make changes to this Agreement. The changes shall be effective immediately after being published on the website.
1.4. By agreeing to this Agreement, the user provides consent for personal data processing.
2. List of personal data to be processed
2.1. The Operator may process the following personal data of the user:
- First name, last name;
- Phone number;
- Email address;
- Country and city of residence (if necessary);
- Age and date of birth (if necessary);
- and other data (if necessary).
2.2. Hereinafter the above-mentioned data is referred to in this Agreement as Personal Data.
3. Purposes of personal data processing
3.1. The purposes for processing the user’s personal data:
- establishing feedback with the user, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the site, processing requests and applications;
- sending information messages and newsletters to the benefactor with website materials;
- identification of the user registered on the site for further authorization.
3.2. The user may unsubscribe from receiving the newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe button in any of the newsletters sent by e-mail to the user.
4. Reasons for personal data processing
4.1. Personal data processing is subject to the consent of the user for their personal data processing.
4.2. The Operator processes the user’s personal data only if the user fills it out themselves using specific forms available on the website. By filling out the forms, the user consents to this Agreement.
5. Procedure of personal data processing
5.1. The safety of personal data processed by the Operator is provided by the implementation of legal, organizational, and technical measures necessary to meet the requirements of current legislation in the field of personal data security to the full extent.
5.2. The Operator provides the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures which exclude preventing access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
5.3. The User may withdraw their consent to the personal data processing at any time by sending an e-mail to the Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org with a reference to «Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data».
5.4. If the benefactor withdraws their consent to the personal data processing, the Operator is obliged to stop the processing and, if the storage of personal data is no longer required for the purposes of personal data processing, to destroy personal data or ensure its destruction withing a period not exceeding thirty days from the date the said withdrawal is received.