About the programProgram coordinator – Nataliya Savenko
Telephone: +7 (812) 242 54 69
"VKontakte" public - https://vk.com/lgbtpsychology
Coming Out offers professional psychological support to lesbians, gays, bisexuals, transgender persons and gender nonconforming persons, as well as to people with nonbinary and queer- identities. And for sure the support to the relatives of LGBT-people.
Our psychologists are familiar with problems of self-identification and internal homophobia / transphobia, complicated coming-out issues, matters of raising children in same-sex families, as well as with many other special items that we face all the time. You can also ask for psychological help regarding “general” issues: conflicts with the partners, communication problems, low self-esteem, shyness, anxiety, fears, problems with searching for the partner, various crisis situations.
Our services are free of charge.
Program works in several areas (you can find detailed information about each area at “Our activity”):
• we offer up to 4 individual / couples / family consultations;
• every Tuesday a support groups for LGBT are running, where everyone is welcome (just come to our office any Tuesday at 18:30);
• as may be required we offer remote psychological consultations via email, Skype or any other communication channel;
• we organize regular public workshops, lectures, trainings, dedicated to such relevant topics as sexuality, gender or psychological health.
Who represents psychological service:
• Nataliya Savenko – consulting psychologist, program coordinator;
• professional psychologists, experienced in supporting LGBT-people (LGBT-inclusive and LGBT-friendly psychologists).
You can follow the program news on the website at “News”, as well as at LGBT-initiative group "Coming Out", and at group "Psychological service".